Business High-Speed Internet
Rise Broadband provides high-speed Internet and digital phone service in 15 states in the Midwest, Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions.
“We are where you are”
Small Business Solutions
Stay connected to your customers and keep ahead of the competition with high-speed Internet and digital phone from Rise Broadband at rates more affordable than DSL or cable.
- 5 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload broadband Internet
- 1 and 2 line ActivePhone™ for business
- No long-term contract
“Big city broadband, where you are”
Larger Business (Enterprise) Solutions (medium to large business, enterprise and the public sector)
When your business needs bigger, more powerful performance – for primary connectivity or a redundant solution to T1, Ethernet and fiber-optic circuits – it’s time for Rise Broadband.
- Dedicated broadband Internet connections from 5 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Enterprise Cloud PBX from 5 to 300 seats
- Enterprise CoreVoice Trunks™ for your on-premise PBX
- Data encryption for information security
- Dedicated Enterprise Customer Support Team
- Available in many areas where Ethernet and fiber services are not
- Fast service delivery
Check availability now!
Stay connected and ahead of your competition. Enter your service address in the form on the right.
Or call Rise Broadband today: 1-844-411-RISE (844-411-7473)
ActivePhone™ for Business
Our exclusive ActivePhone for Business™ service gives you the power to connect AND save. It is the next generation in personal communications and provides all of the features of traditional business phone service plus all of the latest features you need to be more productive.
Add ActivePhone for Small Business for $29.95 for the first line and $24.95 per month for additional lines.
ActivePhone™ can help you reduce the cost of your mobile phone service with:
- Unlimited Domestic Long Distance – Call anywhere in the US at no additional cost. Save your mobile plan minutes for when you really need them
- Free International Long Distance – Call to landlines in 64 countries and mobile phones in 13 countries at no additional cost*
- Free Multi-Ring – rings the phones in your home as well as your mobile device with a single phone number, allowing you to reduce mobile minute usage when you are home
- ActivePhone for Business™ Messaging – automatically have your voicemail messages delivered to you via email, or set the service to notify you of new voicemail messages via text message so you can choose how and when to respond to messages
- Web Based Administration Tools – view your past calls, find a lost phone number, and configure your service options to meet your specific needs
- ActivePhone for Business™ also comes with all the standard phone features including two line hunt group, call waiting, caller ID with name, 3-way calling, call transfer, last call return, auto redial, and many more
- Active Phone™ includes 911 services and free number porting, so you can keep your existing phone number*
* Rise ActivePhone for Business™ requires a Rise broadband Internet connection. 911 service operates based on registered address. Unlimited long distance calling is for calls made to landlines and mobile phones in the USA. Free International calling is for up to 300 minutes of calls made per line (ActivePhone™ and ActivePhone for Business™) or concurrent call session (Enterprise Cloud PBX™) to landlines in these 64 countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saipan, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and mobile phones in these 13 countries: Brunei, Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Saipan, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea. Alarms, fax, satellite TV and other systems may not be compatible. Rates exclude equipment rental of $1 to $6 per line or extension per month, taxes, and fees. Regular number porting, where available, averages 20-30 days. Service not available in all areas.