Residential High-Speed Internet
Rise Broadband provides high-speed Internet and digital phone service in 16 states in the Midwest, Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions.
Whether you live in a suburban or rural area, Rise helps keep you and your family connected with the people and things you value most.
Feel Free to enjoy lightning-fast downloads and quick access to information, entertainment, education and streaming video. Take advantage of our PC Care and Device Connection/Managed Router services to free up your time and help ensure your Internet connection is running at peak performance.
Check availability now!
Enter your service address in the form on the right.
Or to sign up for service, call 1-844-411-RISE (844-411-7473).
Digital Phone (ActivePhone™)
ActivePhone™ gives you the power to connect AND save. It provides the features of traditional residential phone service plus all of the latest features you need to be more productive.
Add ActivePhone™ for $9.95 a month with a 2-year wireless Internet service agreement or $19.95 without a 2-year agreement.
Save money on your mobile phone service with ActivePhone™:
- Unlimited Domestic Long Distance – Call anywhere in the U.S. at no additional cost. Save your mobile plan minutes for when you really need them
- Free International Long Distance – Call to landlines in 64 countries and mobile phones in 13 countries at no additional cost*
- Free Multi-Ring – Rings the phones in your home as well as your mobile device with a single phone number, allowing you to reduce mobile minute usage when you are home
- ActivePhone™ Messaging – Automatically have your voicemail messages delivered to you via email, or set the service to notify you of new voicemail messages via text message so you can choose how and when to respond to messages
- Web-Based Administration Tools – View your past calls, find a lost phone number, and configure your service options to meet your specific needs
- ActivePhone™ also comes with many standard phone features including call waiting, caller ID with name, 3-way calling, last call return and auto redial
- Active Phone™ includes 911 services and free number porting, so you can keep your existing phone number*
PC Care Service Plan
The PC Care Service Plan provides support and coverage for your PC. For only $8.99 a month, Rise Broadband will:
- Identify and fix hardware/software errors
- Detect and remove viruses, spyware and malware
- Supply standard replacement parts and in-home labor to repair one covered device as often as needed, not to exceed $500 per year per covered device.
Support for additional PCs can be added for $6.50 each per month.
Premium Technical Support Service Plan
The Premium Technical Support Service Plan provides all of the support and coverage included in the PC Care Service Plan, plus the following expanded services for only $14.99 a month:
- Operating systems upgrade/update support** (Windows PC, Mac OSX)
- Content backup/sharing support**: e.g. iCloud, Google Drive, DropBox
- Computer tune-up and maintenance of PC and Mac devices
- 3rd party devices: printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines, external hard drives, etc.
- Mobile devices (including tablets): setup and trouble-shooting
- TV and video support: Internet/smart TV, Blu-Ray, DVD, game console
|Compare PC Care to Premium Technical Support|
|Services Included:||PC Care||Premium Technical Support|
|Evaluating and attempting to correct software||√||√|
|Assist with operating systems and networking issues||√||√|
|Virus/spyware detection and removal||√||√|
|Software and peripherals support for network, video/sound cards, memory, hard drives, CD/DVD reader/writers, printers and scanners||–||√|
|Assist with home networking equipment||–||√|
|Computer tune-ups and maintenance (PCs and Macs)||–||√|
|Troubleshooting and wireless support connecting TVs, Blu-Rays, tablets and mobile devices||–||√|
|Content Sharing**: transfer of content from one device to another||–||√|
|Online safety and security support**: Internet security, storage and backup, etc.||–||√|
|Support, configuration, setup and troubleshooting of 3rd party devices: printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines, external hard drives, etc.||–||√|
|Mobile Devices (including tablets): setup and trouble-shooting||–||√|
|TV and Video Support: Internet/smart TV, Blu-Ray, DVD, game console||–||√|
A-La-Carte PC Care Options
Don’t need a monthly service plan? We can still help fix your device with several “pay-as-you-go” options below:
PC Maintenance ($50 each occurrence): Includes a Windows Disk cleanup, enabling Windows Updates and activating Windows Firewall.
Device Setup ($75 each occurrence): Includes printer, camera and MP3 player setup, configuration and trouble shooting.
PC Tune-up ($125 each occurrence): Includes diagnosing a PC infected with spyware, malware and viruses; helping you to select, purchase and install an internet Security Suite or one of our licensed tools; then scanning and removal of any detected spyware/malware/viruses.
* Rise Broadband ActivePhone™ requires a Rise Broadband Internet connection. 911 service operates based on registered address. Unlimited long distance calling is for calls made to landlines and mobile phones in the USA. Free International calling is for up to 300 minutes of calls made per line (ActivePhone™ and ActivePhone for Business™) or concurrent call session (Enterprise Cloud PBX™) to landlines in these 64 countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saipan, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and mobile phones in these 13 countries: Brunei, Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Saipan, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea. Alarms, fax, satellite TV and other systems may not be compatible. Rates exclude equipment rental of $1 to $6 per line or extension per month, taxes, and fees. Regular number porting, where available, averages 20-30 days. Service not available in all areas.
**This service includes support for customer-purchased software and file programs. The programs themselves are not included, and will need to be purchased independently.