Residential High-Speed Internet
Rise Broadband provides high-speed Internet and digital phone service in 15 states in the Midwest, Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions.
Whether you live in a suburban or rural area, Rise helps keep you and your family connected with the people and things you value most.
Feel Free to enjoy lightning-fast downloads and quick access to information, entertainment, education and streaming video. Take advantage of our PC Care and Device Connection/Managed Router services to free up your time and help ensure your Internet connection is running at peak performance.
Check availability now!
Enter your service address in the form on the right.
Or to sign up for service, call 1-844-411-RISE (844-411-7473).
Digital Phone (ActivePhone™)
Our exclusive digital phone (ActivePhone™) service gives you the power to connect AND save. It provides all of the features of traditional residential phone service plus all of the latest features you need to be more productive.
Add ActivePhone™ for $9.95 with a 2-year wireless Internet service agreement or $19.95 without a 2-year agreement.
Save money on your mobile phone service with ActivePhone™:
- Unlimited Domestic Long Distance – Call anywhere in the US at no additional cost. Save your mobile plan minutes for when you really need them
- Free International Long Distance – Call to landlines in 64 countries and mobile phones in 13 countries at no additional cost*
- Free Multi-Ring – rings the phones in your home as well as your mobile device with a single phone number, allowing you to reduce mobile minute usage when you are home
- ActivePhone Messaging – automatically have your voicemail messages delivered to you via email, or set the service to notify you of new voicemail messages via text message so you can choose how and when to respond to messages
- Web Based Administration Tools – view your past calls, find a lost phone number, and configure your service options to meet your specific needs
- ActivePhone™ also comes with all the standard phone features including call waiting, caller ID with name, 3-way calling, last call return, auto redial, and many more
- Active Phone™ includes 911 services and free number porting, so you can keep your existing phone number*
* Rise Broadband ActivePhone™ requires a Rise Broadband Internet connection. 911 service operates based on registered address. Unlimited long distance calling is for calls made to landlines and mobile phones in the USA. Free International calling is for up to 300 minutes of calls made per line (ActivePhone™ and ActivePhone for Business™) or concurrent call session (Enterprise Cloud PBX™) to landlines in these 64 countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Saipan, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and mobile phones in these 13 countries: Brunei, Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Saipan, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea. Alarms, fax, satellite TV and other systems may not be compatible. Rates exclude equipment rental of $1 to $6 per line or extension per month, taxes, and fees. Regular number porting, where available, averages 20-30 days. Service not available in all areas.